- Balanced for wet and dry performance with acceptable traction in light winter weather
- Has modest tread depth to reduce noise and increase comfort.
- Can have longer tread life than tires designed for a specific season.
- Primarily for performance vehicles, these tires provide better control, agility and stability.
- Fewer tire grooves results in higher grip levels on wet and dry roads.
- Provides greater flexibility and optimum performance in summer temperatures.
- Provides better traction on dry roads, ice, snow and slush in colder temperatures
- Has an aggressive tread design and siping (slits) to bite snow and push away water and slush.
- Rubber compound stays flexible in cold weather conditions.
Buy your tires at Volkswagen and take advantage of:
Competitive prices and seasonal tire offers.
Installation by Volkswagen-certified professionals.
Leading-edge tire technology.
Customizedrecommendationsfrom our specialists.
Off-season tire storage.
Wheel and Tire Packages
Remember to buy wheels when you purchase your tires. Volkswagen offers a wide selection of alloy and steel wheels to go along with your new tires, making it easier to install, uninstall and store them each season. Talk to us about your tire needs today!